Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Occhuzzie's December's Featured Artist~Kaytee Esser


Kaytee Esser lives and works on her boat in beautiful Hilton Head Island, SC. She is known for her colorful paintings of boats, people, dogs, cats and horses.

Kaytee also teaches workshops in portraiture, pastel, oil, drawing and more.

Her paintings can be found in private collections in the US and Canada. She is an award winning artist with a B.F.A. in Painting from Kutztown University in Pennsylvania.


Here is my story with Occhuzzie’s paints:

I am an oil painter that lives on a boat. I paint on my flybridge which can be very trying because my studio is very affected by the weather. I live in Hilton Head Island so the weather here is mostly very hot. I have been using a variety of paints but they all dry out really fast. I find I am constantly putting out more color. Then last year, I went to SCAD and found the Occhuzzie booth. I bought a Napthol Red because I use that color the most and I wanted to test out this paint in a jar. It turned out to be the best paint I ever bought. It stays fresh no matter what the weather is and really adds dimension to my work. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the colors on my palette. Thank you Occhuzzie Paint Company!



For Commission inquiry contact:

Kaytee Esser

Email: Kaytee@KayteeEsser.com
Website: http://www.kayteeesser.com/

Or Call: 843-476-9059

No comments: